MPA ”Moving pivot average” Buy/Sell signal , Dynamic Support and Resistance levels, Trend Direction Analyser Momentum and Sentiment identifier, Showing stop lost area , Alert feature
We can clearly figure out the highest high or lowest low of any market sessions with the pivot point calculation, we also have moving average calculation within our indicator which furthermore increases the accuracy of the overall market trend direction. Color changes dynamically for the moving average and as the pink color indicating market players being pessimistic and blue color moving average indicating market players being optimistic. When the current price floats above the moving average, it can signal a market trending upward when the current price floats below the moving average it can signal a market trending downward.
- Clearly shows support and resistance levels, as well as momentum and trend direction.
- Channel band and the moving average indicate the overall market trend and moving average type can be changed on 7 types example: - Simple Moving Average ( SMA ), Exponential Moving Average ( EMA ), Weighted Moving Average ( WMA ), Hull Moving Average ( HMA ), Volume Weighted Moving Average ( VWMA ), Relative Moving Average (RMA) & Triple Exponential Moving Average ( TEMA ).
- Generates potential Buy and Sell trade signals.
- Traders can determine the volatility of a price by looking at the channel band shape. Channel band shape squeezing indicates tight volatility or less momentum and channel band shape in widespread indicates high volatility or high momentum in the price for that certain market asset price at that certain period of time.
- ATR calculation method can be changed from normal (ATR) to an SMA version true range inside setting by ticking and unticking the input function named “Change ATR Calculation Method”.
- Buy and Sell signals can be turn off/on using “Show Buy/Sell Signals?”.
- Alert feature available for Buy and Sell signals.
Here are some common question and quick answer
yes, after the the purchase you automatically receive the MT4 files along with a pdf, for Tradingview you need to send us your Tradingview id or username , we give you access right away.
yes , for sure, we regularly update our products, for Tradingview its automatic ,you will notice it in your Tradingview account and for MT4 version we will send you by email, every-time there is a new update
yes, you don't have to pay more after your purchase, its lifetime access and one time payment