ATRH “ average true range” Scaling Indicator , Buy/sell signal , Works as trailing stop, Clarifies the market trend, Alert feature
ATRH indicator signals the degree of price volatility . The long and short signals are generated when the indicator starts plotting either on top of the closing price or below the closing price. The long and short signals are generated with the method of trend following, calculation of average true range and average true range multiplier along with other powerful calculations called sensitivity which controls the signal generation speed while the Average true range multiplier controlling the number of signals to be produced. ATR based trailing stop feature is also available.
ATRH indicator is easy to use and gives an accurate reading about ongoing trends, sentiments, and volatility or momentum. It has alert feature for long and short signals so traders can be aware of certain signals either for long or short. Has beautiful background color which represents the overall market sentimentfor any financial instrument where the indicator has been used. The light red background color indicates bearish sentiment while green as the bullish sentiment.
- Powerful 3 calculation used in one. average true range Multiplier, Hull moving avaerage & Sensitivity.
- Clearly shows trend direction, volatility , momentum & sentiment of any financial market.
- Dynamic stop loss levels formed by the help of average true range calculation which is produced right from the long or short signal and does stretch until the opposite directional signal appears.
- Dynamic resistance and support levels. When the price is below the hull than the hull moving average acts as a dynamic resistance and while the price is above the hull moving average than it acts as a dynamic support. Most of the time price test the hull moving average and either breakout or pulls back.
- Generates potential long and short trade signals using a complex formula of volatility , momentum, and trend following.
- Traders can determine the strength of a trend by looking at the color of the moving average. Green: up-trending market, Red: down-trending market.
- ATR calculation method can be changed from normal (ATR) to SMA version true range inside setting by ticking or unticking the input function named “Change ATR Calculation Method”.
- Long and short signals labels can be turn off/on using “Reveal Long/Short Signals”.
- Background color can be shown/hidden using “Signal-light Show/Hide”.
- Multiple hull type available: HMA , WMA & EMA . The moving average can be colored according to the trend, candles body color can be set based on hull moving average’s either up or down. Toggle option for showing hull moving average as a band or normal thin line available within the setting of the indicator.
- Alert feature available for long and short signals.
Here are some common question and quick answer
yes, after the the purchase you automatically receive the MT4 files along with a pdf, for Tradingview you need to send us your Tradingview id or username , we give you access right away.
yes , for sure, we regularly update our products, for Tradingview its automatic ,you will notice it in your Tradingview account and for MT4 version we will send you by email, every-time there is a new update
yes, you don't have to pay more after your purchase, its lifetime access and one time payment